Hotel Restaurant Servers
- - Courtyard Philadelphia City Avenue
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Full Time
- plus tips
The server must provide friendly, efficient service of food and beverages desired by guests, and collect payment for such items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains guest service as the driving philosophy of the operation
• Personally demonstrates a commitment to guest service in responding promptly to guests' needs
• Committed to making every guest is satisfied
• Meets or exceeds guest satisfaction measures
• Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service
• Implements and practices guest service initiatives and performs to Hotel Standards
• Complete all side-work and cleaning duties as described in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Have full knowledge of entire menu, as well as daily specials, deserts, etc.
• Take all guests orders, ring them up, and expedite the orders from the kitchen in a presentable and timely manner.
• Provide attentive service, focusing on guests' needs.
• Receive payment for food and beverage provided and provide change and receipt to guests.
• Keep an accurate record of all checks and balance to be presented in a daily report.
• Approach all encounters with guests and team members in a friendly, service oriented manner.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working.
• Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Include the following.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Guests must feel welcome, comfortable, and well attended to at all time.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts