Food & Beverage Supervisor
- - Courtyard Philadelphia City Avenue
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 15.50 - 16.50
- Full Time
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Food and Beverage to ensure quality product and timely service.
- Minimum lifting of 50 lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Supervise and direct restaurant service plans and actions to achieve improved operations, overcome deficiencies, and instigate necessary changes.
- Daily inspection of restaurant and readiness according to standards.
- Regular inspection of all areas in order to direct work. Emphasis to be on sanitation and cleanliness.
- Handle guest complaints in the most diplomatic manner.
- Spot check guest checks to ensure proper check handling procedures are being adhered to.
- Awareness of budget and continuous work toward achieving budgeted goals.
- Keep storeroom in a state of readiness, cleanliness and tidiness. Maintain weekly inventory of all controllables.
- Schedule dining room, bar and room service personnel with forecasted business insuring that staffing is adequate and yet within budgetary goals.
- Provide service in the restaurant, bar, and room service areas when necessary
- Schedule training, create sales incentive and promotion
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Pinnacle Hotel Management https://pinnaclehotelmanagement.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts