Guest Service Representative/ Front Desk Agent Full time
- - Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown (TPASD)
- St Petersburg, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Paid time off, insurance offered
- Provide Memorable service to all guests at each encounter
- Anticipate and address guest's service needs
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and guests
- Organize, confirm, process, and conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellalations
- Process all guest requests and relay messages.
- Identify and explain room features to guests; supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Accept and record wake-up call requests
- Count bank at beginning and end of shift; secure bank.
- Process all payment types, adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges; provide change.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Assist individuals with disabilities
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with brand standard expectations and standards.
- Stand for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
All applicants subject to background check and drug test
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Pinnacle Hotel Management https://pinnaclehotelmanagement.hirecentric.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts