Part-Time Night Auditor
- - Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown (TPASD)
- St Petersburg, FL, USA
- Part Time
BASIC PURPOSE: To process all end-of-day financial reports for the property, as well as performing all basic guest service/front desk functions as needed and requested. This is an overnight shift from 11pm to 7am 5 days per week.
- Perform all end-of-day processing of hotel financial records
- As directed by supervisor, may be required to perform numerous computer-related tasks such as:
- Perform all guest service/front desk functions as required to accommodate guest arrival, stay, and departure
- Prepare guest invoices for delivery to rooms
- Assist in other departments when the need arises, as directed by supervisor. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with breakfast set up
- Assisting with basic property cleanliness such as trash removal, lobby cleanliness and public restroom cleanliness
- Assisting with laundry
- Excellent grooming and appearance standards are required
- Excellent verbal and written skills are required
- Problem-solving skills are critical
- Ability to take direction and work independently is required
- Promptness and exceptional attendance is required
- Requires a working knowledge of the Front Desk policies or operations and a general knowledge of the hotel.
- Requires knowledge of and ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- Requires flexibility in scheduling, with the ability to assist with front desk coverage if/when needed
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager;
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Experience: Previous experience in the hotel industry as Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor preferred but not necessarily required.
- Education: High School education or equivalent experience.