Front Desk Agent
- - Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda (LAXAL)
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- Part Time
Two years experience dealing face to face with clients expecting exceptional service.
Cash handling experience.
Prior hotel experience is same position preferred
- Maximum lifting 30 lbs.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, reaching
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Able to work in a fast paced, stressful environment
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
* Noise level in the lobby may be high at times.
- Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Check guests out efficiently.
- Assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- Comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing policies and procedures.
- Complete daily checklist tasks.
- Comply with room selling strategies, cancellation procedures and walk procedures.
- Have knowledge of hotel, hotel staff, and hotel services with hours of operations for all departments involved in surrounding areas. Has a thorough knowledge of guestrooms including: locations, views, amenities, features, types, etc.
- Offer the hotel guests the best possible service through courteous and proper phone answering procedures.
- Be an ambassador by promoting the hotel, restaurant, lounge, gift shop, etc.
- Be able to give accurate directions and information regarding the immediate and metro area.
- Handle all emergencies according to established procedures.
- Ensure all customer complaints are recorded in a timely manner.
- Have knowledge of hotel rates, discounts, and how to handle each.
- Have working knowledge of reservations and PMS procedures. Know cancellation procedures and walk procedures.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.