Front Desk TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando East- Full Time
- - TownePlace Suites Orlando East/UCF (MCOTS)
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
We are currently seeking a full time Front Desk associate at our limited service Marriott property near the UCF campus.
Our current opening offers a minimum 32 hours/week allowing for eligibility towards Full-Time benefits.
- Provide Memorable service to guests at each encounter
- Anticipate and address guest's service needs
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and guests
- Organize, confirm, process, and conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellalations
- Process all guest requests and relay messages.
- Identify and explain room features to guests; supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Accept and record wake-up call requests
- Count bank at beginning and end of shift; secure bank.
- Process all payment types, adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges; provide change.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Assist individuals with disabilities
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with brand standard expectations and standards.
- Stand for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 30 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
-Background check is required
-Please include resume for consideration
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts