Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
- - Orlando Marriott Lake Mary (MCOML)
- Lake Mary, FL, USA
- Full Time
Manage the overall day-to-day operation of the Executive Office. Handle catering and event inquiries including answering inquiry calls. Provide administrative and clerical support for the General Manager, Director of Sales and sales office. Provide liaison to the overall hotel community including associates, managers, owners, strategic partners, hotel guests, vendors and the surrounding businesses and community.
Exceptional verbal and written skills
Self-motivated individual able to work under moderate supervision
Must be accurate, conscientious, thorough and dependable
Strong computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Minimum typing speed of 70 words per minute
Minimum lifting of 30 pounds
Associates degree or its equivalent with 1 to 3 years experience
- Model the Marriott Basics of Brilliant Hosting and foster the traditions and culture of Marriott at all times.
- Manage the overall operation, facilities, supplies, sales collateral and communication systems of the executive and sales offices.
- Maintain and facilitate all weekly reports & correspondence as directed by the General Manager.
- Confirm and inspect the readiness of the Showrooms for Sales Managers.
- Distribute daily telephone inquiries and correspondence to appropriate departments, track and follow-up on completion.
- Maintain all "Thank You" notes, Gift Certificate and V.I.P. Amenities as directed by the General Manager or Director of Sales.
- Provide secretarial support for weekly staff meetings by taking notes and distributing to appropriate managers via email
- Assist the General Manager and Director of Sales with special projects and presentations as needed.
- Maintain coffee center and wedding guides in the Sales lobby.
- Maintain Sales kits and wedding packets.
- Create & Distribute weekly MOD schedules
- Update Menu Templates and Media Ads as needed
- Additional duties as assigned by the GM or Director of Sales.
- Assure compliance with all policies as outlined in the Associate Handbook
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts