- - Orlando Marriott Lake Mary (MCOML)
- Lake Mary, FL, USA
- Full Time
Work in conjunction with the Managers of Food and Beverage to ensure quality product and timely service.
- Must have a min of 2-3 years restaurant supervisor experience; prefer hotel setting
- Minimum lifting of 20lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Ability to perform the Basics of Brilliant Hosting while delivering Marriott's Core Values at all times.
- Regular inspection of all areas in order to direct work. Emphasis to be on sanitation and cleanliness.
- Handle guest complaints immediately in the most diplomatic manner.
- Spot check guest checks to ensure proper check handling procedures are being adhered to. Operate POS system to process checks and any other transactions.
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant and oversee side duty completion.
- Operate/Program PMS for daily specials.
- Conduct Daily pre-meal meetings.
- Each associate is expected to complete, within their ability, all reasonable requests by management.
- Supervise and direct restaurant service plans and actions to achieve improved operations, overcome deficiencies, and instigate necessary changes.
- Daily inspection of restaurant and readiness according to standards.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts