- - Courtyard Philadelphia City Avenue
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 13.50 - 14
- Full Time
The primary function of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to assist the Housekeeping Manager and/or the Assistant Housekeeping Manager in the hotel facilities in a clean and sanitary condition for the safety and security of our guests and team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains guest service as the driving philosophy of the operation
• Personally demonstrates a commitment to guest service in responding promptly to guests' needs
• Committed to making every guest is satisfied
• Meets or exceeds guest satisfaction measures
• Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service
• Implements and practices guest service initiatives and performs to Hotel Standards
Housekeeping Supervisor Duties
• Greet all guests (both internal and external)
• Ensure that all guest rooms, public areas and back of the house work areas meet the established standards of cleanliness to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenue.
• Supervise, train, support, and monitor room attendants, turndown attendants, and housemen
• Ensure that housekeeping services are completed in a first-class manner.
• Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt and courteous service
• Assign daily tasks to the housekeeping staff.
• Inspect and ensures all rooms have been assigned and serviced each day --Coaches employees as required.
• Responsible for clear and effective communication between housekeeping and other departments.
• Fill in for staff where necessary.
• Order supplies as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager.
• Report all work orders to engineering/maintenance any and all problems needing repairs.
• Focus on GSTS (Special Emphasis on Priority and VIP guests).
• Create a courteous friendly, professional, work environment through open line of communication.
• Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standard.
• Inspect and maintain hotel rooms daily.
• Maintain a regular deep cleaning program, a monthly planner consisting of a project a day. Floor/carpet care. Flipping of mattresses (Keeping records/check lists).
• Assist Housekeeping Manager in maintaining a monthly linen inventory (must be completed on 30th to the 1st of every month). Supply inventory should be done once a week (order as needed).
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
• Comply at all times with the standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Other duties as required
• Maintain an overall clean and safe hotel for our guests as well as our employees, establishing and maintaining quality control
• Utilizing the proper equipment and supplies for the efficient and economical operation of the hotel.
Assist the Housekeeping Manager managing the staff company goals and objectives.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts