- - Residence Inn Orlando Downtown (MCOZD)
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Hotel discounts, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining guestrooms, stocking guestroom supplies and loading attendant carts every day.
- Minimum lifting of 40lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Clean each guestroom and bathroom according to standards.
- Vacuum the carpet, make and strip bed, empty trash and clean sink/floor and shower.
- Clean kitchen and restock any missing, ro used items.
- Keep Back of House areas clean origanized.
- Restock cart.
- Each associate is expected to complete, within their ability, all reasonable requests by management.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Marriott policy, procedures, training and associate involvement activities.
- Provide outstanding guest service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts