- - Orlando Marriott Lake Mary (MCOML)
- Lake Mary, FL, USA
- Full Time
Work in conjunction with the Director of Food and Beverage to ensure quality product and timely service.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in a fine dining restaurant
- Minimum lifting of 30lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Practice the Basics of Brilliant Hosting at all times
- A thorough knowledge of Marriott's Culture and the importance of the Basics of Brilliant Hosting. Each Manager is responsible for maintaining total compliance of the Basics of Brilliant Hosting by their associates through ongoing training and reinforcement by modeling these behaviors, positive reinforcement and by taking corrective disciplinary measures.
- Supervise and direct restaurant service plans and actions to achieve improved operations, overcome deficiencies, and instigate necessary changes.
- Daily inspection of restaurant and readiness according to standards.
- Regular inspection of all areas in order to direct work. Emphasis to be on sanitation and cleanliness.
- Handle guest complaints in the most diplomatic manner.
- Spot check guest checks to ensure proper check handling procedures are being adhered to.
- Awareness of budget and continuous work toward achieving budgeted goals.
- Keep storeroom in a state of readiness, cleanliness and tidiness. Maintain weekly inventory of all controllable items.
- Schedule dining room, bar and room service personnel with forecasted business insuring that staffing is adequate and yet within budgetary goals.
- Schedule training, create sales incentive and promotion
This will acknowledge that I have been given a copy and I understand my Position Responsibility for the Orlando Marriott Lake Mary.