Engineering Equipment Tech III
- - Orlando Marriott Lake Mary (MCOML)
- Lake Mary, FL, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for repair, installation and maintenance of departmental equipment.
· Minimum lifting of 40lbs.
· Must be certified in a minimum of Type I & II refrigerants and possess a current certificate.
· Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
· Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
· Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
· Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
· Use safe work practices and report all accidents and safety violations.
· Must have two years of technical training or have 5 years related experience.
- Practice the Basics of Brilliant Hosting at all times
· Perform and operate a preventative maintenance system on hotel equipment.
· Conduct routine repairs on all hotel equipment.
· Must have an understanding and working knowledge of equipment troubleshooting.
· Be familiar with the types of equipment in the hotel and its importance to the overall operation of the hotel.
· Must have knowledge in the following areas: plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, kitchen equipment, and laundry equipment.
· Must be able to read and understand operational manuals, schematic diagrams, and blue prints.
· Must understand water distribution systems, pumps, hydronics, and drainage systems.
· Must have knowledge of building electrical systems and electrical distributions systems
· Must be able to perform preventative maintenance on all hotel vehicles.
· Must know boiler operation, troubleshooting and repair.
· Must have knowledge of generator, fire pump and chiller operation.
· Must have knowledge and the ability to learn our fire systems in the hotel.
· Each associate is expected to complete, within their ability, all reasonable requests by management.