Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Fix minor plumbing problems such as unclogging drains, plunging toilets, and repairing leaky spigots and faucets. Perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities. Communicate with guests/customers when necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
Knowledge and skills:
- Basic knowledge of electric, plumbing
Above average skill in either electric or plumbing trades.
- Basic knowledge drywall, paint and vinyl trade.
Above average skill in one of them.
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance.
Above average skill in changing light bulbs, repairing toilets,
Faucet, shower heads, furniture repair and small equipment repairs.
- Knowledge in building maintenance to be able to perform preventative maintenance duties assign.
- Basic knowledge of life safety system.
The job requires the following:
- Must be able to work on nights and weekends
- Must be on time.
- Must be able to work on a diverse team.
- Must be able to work from a ladder
- Must be able to bent, stoop and lift.
- Perfom daily suite care/preventative maitanence in avialable suites per the provided check list
This position has been closed and is no longer available.