- - The Celeste Hotel
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision
Come and join the stellar team of the Celeste Hotel. We're in search of an out of this world staff member!
POSITION PURPOSE: Primary responsibility is prospecting, selling and servicing all group business within assigned market segments for groups with 10 or more guestrooms, with or without food and beverage in hotel's meeting space. This individual will issue and review contracts. The Sales manager will also contribute to site inspections, maintaining strong customer relationships, and working as a team member within the sales and culinary staff. This role is to sell service in accordance with the facilities business/marketing plans, keeping detailed activity records and correspondence to meet or exceed budgeted catering department revenue goals. This role will also assist the Director of Sales and Marketing or General Manager with any other needs as they arise.
Make personal visits, when necessary to target areas and call on Companies and associations located in a specific market or area.
· Book meetings, conferences and social guests from assigned areas.
· Rework and maintain old account files and solicit new accounts.
· Respond to all correspondence from assigned areas and trace dates for reworking and follow up.
· Set-up site inspections and follow through.
· Attend trade shows pertinent to assigned areas and attend meetings, seminars and functions through membership in association.
· Perform general office duties and assist other personnel, as required.
· Maintain a constant contact with Corporate and Association meeting planners; maintain membership and contacts in hotel industry associations.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with departments interacting with convention groups.
· Develop new accounts by being inquisitive of accounts we have for "spin off".
· Stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations of changes, which would affect operations.
· Maintain accurate forecast and recap information.
· Set-up and conduct site inspections for entire property.
· Weekends and evenings based on demand.
· Meet sales goals as outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts