- - The Celeste Hotel
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Marriott Employee Discount
As the Housekeeping Manager, you directly oversee the housekeeping and house person team members. You are a significant part of the properties management team and work closely with the Frond Desk and Maintenance Departments to ensure the guest experience goes off without a hitch. You take complete ownership of the properties cleanliness from the guest rooms to the public areas. You work with your team members and the other departments to not only meet the properties high cleanliness and productivity standards but to make sure everything is kept in proper working order and drive guest service levels. Bilingual Spanish English is preferred.
As a Manager, you model the behaviors and actions that you expect from your team. Your attention to detail, organizational skills, professionalism, passion for training, ability drive productivity and to anticipate your teams and the guest's needs while staying calm and focused during busy and stressful periods is critical.
You are a coach and mentor to your team, while still holding them accountable for their results. You are in turn accountable for the entire housekeeping department. From onboarding, training, leading, mentoring, performance management and succession planning, you support your teams development while meeting the needs of the guest and achieving the companies goals.
You take pride in your work, the hotel, and your employer to make sure we exceed our guests' expectations. If this is you, we want you to contact us... Now!
• You have experience in working in a leadership role in hotels or Cleaning Supervisor with great care and attention to detail to ensure quality
• You are outgoing, friendly and can communicate professionally with our guests, your manager and your colleagues.
• You take pride in your work.
• You like being in the driver's seat and leading others to success
• You are actively engaged and passionate about where you work
• You work with professionalism and integrity.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts